Springtime Adventures

As many people have grumbled and complained about the time change, I actually love it! I am so glad that it is not pitch black when I get home from work at 5:30!
Mine and Charlotte's new thing is to go for a walk every evening if we can. It is less than a half mile because she wants to walk it with me but it still gives us time together and gets us outside. Taylor goes with us every once in awhile but most of the time is having to study or work on one project or another.
Charlotte loves to stop along the way and pick up pebbles or pick flowers (you know the little yellow weeds?-- those are her favorite!) She runs after Koopa, she stops to look at the sky, she sings at the top of her lungs, she wants to pet all the other "puppies" that come by... she loves this short time that we take our walks! She is my little social butterfly right now. She hasn't met a stranger since we moved to Auburn. I think being in daycare (or as she refers to it "school") has really opened her up and brought her out of her shell!
I am thankful for the times that she and I can spend together outside- and thankfully it is starting to get warmer and warmer. This is a lovely event that I look forward to every day. She is so excited to go she barely even lets me go inside to change out of my business casual work clothes and high heels. There have been a few times that I haven't had the chance and my feet hate me later for it.





I enjoy these times with her more than I think she will ever realize. She has an enormous part of my heart that will always and forever be hers. Her adventurous spirit at this moment is more than I feel like I have ever had and she keeps me on my toes-- she is all about testing the limits and trying new things. She actually stomped on her first bug this week-- but that's another story 😉

~Anna




Comments

  1. Awww... she is getting so tall and beautiful! I love that you guys have your spring adventures, so much fun!!! She will remember the moments you take to be with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment