Happiest Place on Earth

The happiest place on earth.  As soon as you here those 5 little words most people know exactly what place you are talking about

DISNEY WORLD!!



We went back in December with my parents, my sister and her husband and Emma, AND my brother! I was thrilled to be able to see my brother and get to spend some extended time with him. 
Disney World is definitely one of my favorite places. I love the atmosphere, I love the rides, the food. It reminds me of my childhood and I always can't wait until I go again.


 


This trip was extra special because I got to see the magic of Disney through Charlotte's eyes. She was enraptured with all of the pretty things, the characters, and the toys! I am overwhelmed with the amount of things that Disney has to offer so her tiny little self was over-stimulated to the max.  She loved certain parts and was a hellion for others.  Her favorite part though was meeting all of the characters!! She LOVES Minnie Mouse so she was ecstatic when she got to meet her! It was precious to see so much joy on her face.




BUT I already cannot wait to go back again. I know we need to give it a little more time for her and Emma to get a little older so they can control their emotions just a little bit better but regardless, tempers will flare and personalities will clash regardless of who is there or their age. That is just how life is.
One thing that Melissa and I did was to make sure that we had enough princess outfits for Charlotte and Emma for the week. We had Anna and Elsa, Mulan, Cinderella, Belle, Moana, Rapunzel, and Minnie Mouse. And they also had their "My First Disney Trip" shirts.
Naps happened daily for these precious little girls who just needed their little "snooze" to continue their adventures later in the day.




We had way more than we needed but we always do. Traveling with a total of 9 people was no easy feat! Making the fast pass and dinner/lunch reservations was near impossible at times. But honestly, if I could change anything about the trip it would just be for better attitudes and more time!
We had 6 very packed and busy days at the parks. We always buy the hopper passes so we can go from park to park without feeling "stuck".  Dad planned almost all of our meals out so that was fabulous. We had some great food while we were there!


Charlotte's favorite ride was The Little Mermaid ride-- she wanted to ride it over and over. Thankfully that was one of the rides that didn't have super long lines. Here are some pictures from a few of the rides or waiting for the rides






One of the resorts had a beautiful set-up for Christmas. The pictures show a REAL gingerbread house!! It actually functioned as a little café where you could buy gingerbread of many varieties and different holiday themed drinks. I really wanted to get one but didn't feel like waiting in line for 20 minutes.



My parents gave Taylor and I a very special treat for our anniversary and we got to have dinner at Be Our Guest by OURSELVES! We didn't have time to get dressed up or anything but it was just nice to be able to share a meal in the quiet of just being together with no distractions. Of course I am pretty sure we talked about Charlotte nearly the entire time.

Charlotte had her 1st Micky Ears Ice Cream and the pictures show her joy!



  






 The best part about this trip was honestly just being able to be with my family, no huge time constraints, just having a blast! We were super lucky to have mostly good weather and not too mainly emotional outbreaks from Charlotte or Emma. I really cannot wait to go again once Charlotte and Emma got just a little bit older.





Huge thank you to my parents who planned the trip, paid for all of the meals and our stay, and many extra goodies that we didn't have to have. We love you both so much!







 ~ Anna




Comments

  1. LOVED reading this and looking at all the fantastic pictures. Such joy on their little faces! Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment