New Me. New Blog. New Outlook


Hi there.

My name is Anna Kellogg and I am new to the Blogger world.
My friend Candace Ash talked me in to starting one as a stress reliever/ putting my thoughts on paper.

Do you ever feel like you have so much to say but just do not know how to present it? Well that is me. 24/7.  I always have 10,000 things running through my mind and I can never seem to hone in on just 1 thing at a time.  
Cleaning the house?? Forget it-- I drive my husband crazy because I will start in one room and 10 minutes later be in another because I found a necklace that needed to be put up, or Charlotte's missing dirty sock which reminded me that I needed to start another load of laundry... I digress. 
Life is tough. It is hectic. And it is messy.  

I have many new goals this year-- {several that I haven't even tried to start making a stab at} but one of them is to be more honest with myself and to express what I am feeling and thinking. I believe that this will be a good way to relieve some of that built up tension, those feelings that I cannot fully express, and my feelings of being unworthy.
I will not make this a sad, sappy blog saying "Woe is me my life is so hard" but I just want others to see that it is ok to realize that sometimes you feel less than worthy in the your eyes, the eyes of the world, and even the eyes of your significant other/close family. But you will never EVER be seen less than worthy in God's eyes. And ultimately-- that is all that really matters anyway.

My goal is to put pen to paper in a manner of speaking.  I want to have an outlet other than my lunch break reading (which is the only real time I get to read) to do something for myself.  Something that makes me happy.

Come along this journey with me!

P.S.  Here is my cute little family
😘



 
Until next time!! 

~Anna






Comments

Post a Comment